128839Re: Display messed up

  • Marco
    Jan 31, 2012
      On 2012-01-31 Tim Chase <vim@...> wrote:

      > > Hmm… good question. My .Xresources file says:
      > >
      > > Rxvt.font: xft:Mono:pixelsize=13
      >
      > Was that for the good font or the bad font? And is it
      > only dependent on the font-name, or does it behave if
      > you just change the font size?

      I just did some more tests. The result: It occurs with
      different fonts and different font sizes. So, probably no
      font issue.

      > Just to add to the pool of data, what does the output of
      > :version have to say about "builtin_terms", "terminfo"
      > and "termresponse" (and note there's a difference
      > between "+" and "++" for some of those settings). It
      > might also helpful to know the settings for various
      > term-related settings:
      >
      > :set ttybuiltin? term? tenc?

      ++builtin_terms +terminfo +termresponse

      :set ttybuiltin? term? tenc?
      ttybuiltin
      term=rxvt-unicode
      termencoding=

      Hopefully this sheds some light on the source of the
      trouble. I have to admit that I'm no expert in those
      things, it had always worked for me.

      Marco