128101Re: Nesting an already defined menu in a menu

  • gvalkov
    Jan 4, 2012
      Neat module you have there. Thanks.

      Hm, I was also eyeing the output of `menu $menu` as a possibility, but
      it just seemed too painful to parse at the moment. It would have been
      nice if vim had this built in - feels more like a core function,
      rather than something that scripts like yours should provide (imho).

      Either way, something like ftmenu#MoveMenu and ftmenu#CaptureMenu
      would be a nice addition to one of the vim script libraries (l9, tlib,
      vxlib etc)

      Thanks Again!