126299Set gfn based on screen resolution

  • philipx
    Oct 1 1:15 AM
      Is there a way to determine the screen resolution in gVim and act upon
      that information, for example to set a different font size?

      I seem to find myself working in two different modes: either on my
      laptop or on a large screen. Maybe I'm getting old, or maybe the
      distance to the screen is different between the two (I suspect I sit
      closer to the laptop's screen), but I use Menlo:h11 on my laptop and
      I'd like :h12 or even :h13 when I'm connected to the monitor.

      Thank you!