125729Re: O-Reilly's Learning the vi and Vim Editors

  • Hozzy2u
    Sep 2, 2011
      I just want to thank everyone for their quick response to my question.
      I have just downloaded the "Vim Recipes" PDF file and printed it out
      so I could highlight and add notes as I read it. I look forward to
      watching this group and hope to at some point get to where I can add
      to the responses. Thanks again you have all been a great help.