125096split view with context

  • sinbad
    Aug 1, 2011
      i generally use vi for c code browsing. i've observed that
      at any time half of my screen is not used. so is it possible
      to split the screen vertically in to two and in the second
      window display the next-page contents (with some context).
      this would help me to see two pages at once. the real trick is
      to make seamless browsing for example if i move a page down
      the content in the second window should move page down as well.
      i hope i am clear.

      thanks