124980netrw dir listing position

  • Sigma
    Jul 29, 2011
      Hi,

      Is there a way to make the netrw dir listing maintain
      the cursor position?

      For example if I do a dir listing on a big dir, scroll down, and
      press enter to edit a file, when I go back to the dir listing the
      cursor is no longer at the file where I left it. The cursor
      starts over at the top of the dir listing.

      This is a pain if I want to edit a handful of files chosen from
      the netrw listing.

      Is there a way to maintain the cursor position in the dir listing?

      Many thanks,

      Sigma