124351Keeping the Cursor in the Taglist Window

  • Roy Fulbright
    Jun 30, 2011
      I have the taglist plugin and it works great. I have 'Tlist_GainFocus_On_ToggleOpen' set so that the cursor is in the taglist window when it opens. This works fine, but when I scroll the cursor down to an entry and press ENTER the cursor is moved to the main Vim window. I would like the cursor to remain in the taglist window as I select different taglist entries so I won't have to keep moving it back each time to make another selection. Is there a setting that keeps the cursor in the taglist window while making selections from the taglist? Thanks.