123068Re: Unable to enter functions keys in .vimrc or any other file

  • Mahendra Ladhe
    May 3, 2011
      Thanks JR. The mapping is working. On my earlier Windows XP PC with
      vim 7.2,
      the control keys like F1 would be displayed in blue color, different
      than the rest of the text.
      That's why I found it odd when vim 7.3 was entering 4-character plain-
      text sequence for keys like F1.