123036how get buffer number occurrences : in what windows, and split mode of each occurrence.

  • Sergey Vakulenko
    May 2, 2011
      Hello

      I have something like this:

      -------
      |tab1|

      file1.txt | file1.txt

      file1.txt

      I want to know, how i can get all file1.txt buffer numbers
      occurrences : in what windows and split mode of each window. By other
      words, how i can get information that file1.txt was opened in first
      tab tree times, two vertical, one horizontal.

      I need to collect this information to restore view with help of
      winrestcmd function. (after closes all split windows and buffer,
      restore it like it was before )