123028Map browse to browse w

  • mech
    May 1, 2011
      Hello,
      I have been trying to get into using gvim and I can't get this one
      thing figured out. I frequently have my files buried in folders
      because I like to keep things nice and organized. So what I want to do
      is every time I go to file and do any open command I would like it to
      automatically do "browse w". I know that I can remap browse to "browse
      w" on the command line using cnoremap but I haven't been able to find
      out how to do it in a global way. Basically I would like to redefine
      browse as "browse w" in my vimrc. I have searched around but wasn't
      able to find anything. I know there has to be a way to do it.

      Chris