123021Re: How do define a default highlight for none-linked group?

  • Ben Schmidt
    May 1, 2011
      On 1/05/11 9:24 PM, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
      > On 01/05/11 10:01, pansz wrote:
      > [...]
      >> Currently, "default" is only mentioned in "hi link".
      >
      > If you had checked my first reply, you would have found at line 4087 of syntax.txt,
      >
      > :hi[ghlight] [default] {group-name} {key}={arg} ..

      Yeah, well at that line in my syntax.txt (dated the same as yours,
      IIRC--I believe I checked against a date you provided), I find

      > the default value.

      Which is related, I guess, but not so helpful as the line you quoted
      above. :-)

      Smiles,

      Ben.