121403gvim guifont=* only shows up few fonts

  • Michael(Xi Zhang)
    Mar 6, 2011

      Hi  ,

      I'm using gvim windows7, I tried to set guifont=*, it only shows up few of the fonts, not all the fonts.

      And if I set the guifont to my favorite font, it will give a E596 error(This font can't be seen if using setfont=*, but could be seen under windows font folder).

      Anyone know the reason? I tried google the answer, but failed to find the answer.

      Sincerely,

      Michael