121345Re: Proper handling of C style // comments?

  • Mike Williams
    Mar 4, 2011
      On 03/03/2011 23:18, Ben Fritz wrote:

      > On Mar 2, 4:32 pm, kuru<maymunbe...@...> wrote:
      >> Hugh thanks for your time, but that one did not help me ;)
      >>
      >> Christian, that was a great solution. It did do the trick. My c.vim is
      >> from 2006, I am not using the latest one(from nov 2010 by Bram)
      >> because the older one is more extended in a way and I already created
      >> my color file.
      >>

      > And where did you get this older file?

      I would guess it is my extended C syntax highlighter:

      To allow // comments just add the following to your .vimrc file:

      let c_cpp_comments = 1

      There is a help file included in the download that explains all the
      settings.

      --
      Mike