121299Proper handling of C style // comments?

  • kuru
    Mar 2, 2011
      Hi

      Currently when ever I open .c files, "//" comment lines show up as
      "errors" based on the color syntax. I have tried the latest c.vim from
      last November which seems to resolve the issue but that one is
      relatively shorter and not as extended as the previous c.vim syntax
      file. So I am trying to find the offending lines in the older c.vim
      and resolve the mishandling. The only thing is that I am not so
      profound with the expressions in the syntax files. And I just cannt
      figure out how to fix it. I am hoping that someone might be able to
      help me out here

      thanks

      kerem