121270Re: Incorrect working directory in gvim launched from Konqueror

  • eNG1Ne
    Mar 1, 2011
      Using Gnome/ubuntu, I reported exactly the same behaviour to the
      forums and learnt "that's the way it is". So I've learnt to live with
      checking the directory in the title-bar and using !cd before the first
      save. Not vim's fault, either, because it happens with (some) other
      programs too.

      NGN