120233Re: Substitute within a highlight group.

  • sergio
    Jan 17, 2011
      On 01/18/2011 05:55 AM, David Fishburn wrote:

      >> <GOTO zone serial>
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      >> :SRChooseHiGrp

      > You simply run those commands from within your script.
      > Have you tried it?
      No. Because I don't know how to select zoneSerial group from script.
      The first
      action that I need to do it is put my cursor to serial group. I do this
      with my
      ←↓→↑ keys. And than I say SRChooseHiGrp to select it. I can do SRChooseHiGrp
      from script, but I can't do the first action from script.

      --
      sergio.