120219Re: Substitute within a highlight group.

  • David Fishburn
    Jan 17, 2011
      On 1/15/2011 1:20 PM, sergio wrote:
      Hello, David.

      I did not understand how how to select group from script.
      For example I still want to substitute zoneSerial in bindzone file.
       <GOTO zone serial>
       :SRChooseHiGrp
       :%SRHiGrp '\(\d\+\)','test'
      How to do this from script?

      You simply run those commands from within your script.

      Have you tried it?
      If so, what kind of problems did you run into?

      Dave