118700Re: and set list problem

    Nov 3, 2010
      On 03/11/10 05:39, lingkun wrote:
      [...]
      > sorry for that i forgot to list the settings when i do the test.
      > :set ts=8
      > :set sts=8
      > :set noet
      > er, I was using gvim 7.2( offical version ) on windowsXP . To get the
      > settings of "t_kb" and "t_kD", i run vim in the windows console, and
      > they all have the same symptoms.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > itx.

      Hm, 7.2 (and presumably 7.2.0) is already, shall we say, somewhat dated.
      You'll find a Windows installer for (as of this writing) 7.3.047 (the
      latest bugfixed version) at http://sourceforge.net/projects/cream/files/
      (You can see the compilation options --the ":version" listing-- before
      downloading by viewing the "Release Notes" by clickjing the
      clipboard-like icon in the right column under "Newest files".)

      Can you try this, and let us know if you still have the problem?

      When in doubt, use brute force.
      -- Ken Thompson