118017VIM and TCL

  • ppp
    Oct 6, 2010
      Hi,

      I just started using TCL on a Windows platform. Currently, I use VIM
      modify tcl files, then I have to go inside a tcl console (ActiveState)
      to source the file and then execute a function.

      Is there a way to launch TCL script within VIM? Ideally, I want to
      split
      VIM into two planes, so that I can modify code on the left side and
      make
      the output show up on the right side.

      Thanks