116203Re: Starting an online VIM vs Other Text Editors battle.. anyone interested?

  • tommed
    Aug 3, 2010
      Great feedback, many thanks!
      I have just updated the site, taking your excellent suggestions on

      I think you've all hit "the nail on the head" with regard to the
      general idea of the site; I thought I would spark more interest by
      setting the theme of the site as the official "VIM vs EMACS" battle to
      the death, which I now realise the two communities are probably sick
      of now!!!

      Please check out the updated to the site and let me know if you are