114977A question about [I

  • Shagen Ogandzhanjan
    Jun 7, 2010
      Hi, I have a question I've tried to answer myself - but I guess this time there is more sense to ask the respectable vim community:
      as vim documentation told me, [I "Display all lines that contain the keyword under the cursor." My question is - is there's any way to navigate
      through generated list same way as we navigating through quickfix window?

      I mean, I can type :N to jump to the Nth line or M[^I то jump  to the Mth occurence - but i just want to jump from first occurence to the second one, etc.

      thanks in advance