114857Re: Progress indicator for :TOhtml command
- Jun 1, 2010
>I like this look a lot better! I made a few improvements:
> Here is an experimental version, in which I included the essential part
> from the mentioned vim.org/script into the script from Ben.
> Bugs: - currently only works well with a big enough window.
> - progressbar requires redrawing the window, while processing
> the 2html.vim script. This means, it slows it down.
> - requires a +float (no check yet)
- Change the color of StatusLineNC to match StatusLine (and restore it at the
end) to reduce flashing of the statusline.
- Draw the progress bar in the new window instead of the original window, to
reduce the amout of time from the screen clear to the redraw when redrawing
the windows, reducing the flashing effect.
- Set the size of the new window to only 2 lines, so that only 1 line of the
buffer actually appears. The intent of this was to further reduce the flashing
effect, but it also has the nice side affect of making the conversion MUCH
faster, since less of the expensive html syntax highlighting needs to be
completed every redraw.
- Added a second progress bar for the attributes processing (previously I was
doing this with a %d/%d printf).
- Fixed bug in progress bar incr function that prevented incrementing by large
amounts, that are still less than the maximum value.
- Fixed bug where progress bar would not fill all the way when doing non-dynamic
- Fixed off-by-one error in progress bar initialization.
I also removed the "redrawstatus" commands. They did not seem to be necessary,
and only served to increase the processing time. Did you have a particular
reason to include them?
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>