113574Re: What plugin would do this?

  • MK
    Apr 6, 2010
      On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:51:49 -0400
      MK <halfcountplus@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the suggestions gang. I ended up discovering you can create
      your own dictionary for the completion pop-up menu, so I just removed
      ctags & omincppcomplete entirely to reduce clutter and set

      . is for matches in this buffer
      k is for the dictionary file (set with dictionary+=/path/to/textfile)
      b is for matches in other buffers

      Then I added a bunch of :iab abbreviations (thanks Sven) which work
      great, and since SnipMate seems truly neat, installed it too. Hopefully
      soon I will be able to program without doing any typing at all ;)

      MK <halfcountplus@...>