113513Re: What plugin would do this?

  • vfantasie
    Apr 2, 2010
      I think what you need is a code snippets plugin.
      There're at least 4-5 plugins that can do that.

      You can search these plugin names in vim.org
      XPTemplate, Snipmate, UltiSnips, Codecomplete, snippetsEmu

      UltiSnips need python, I didn't tried it.
      My favourite is Snipmate, because I think its snippet's syntax is the
      most elegant one.