113510Re: What plugin would do this?

  • caruso_g
    Apr 2 12:38 AM
      > I'm positive some of you already do this, and I wanna too ;) so bear
      > with me.
      > I map some F-keys with stuff like
      > :imap <f2> for(i=0;i ;i++)
      > :imap <f3> vector< >::iterator it =  xxx.begin(), end =  xxx.end()
      > :imap <f4> while (my ($k,$v) = each %
      > I'd have a about a hundred of those if I could use a popup menu, ala
      > completion ctrl-n/p, just a alphebetized list.
      > How can I do that?

      I use XPTemplate for that: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2611
      You can create your own snippets that will not be overridden by plugin
      updates.
      All snippets with the same abbreviation will show a pop up menu to
      choose from ala ctrl-n/p
      You will also be able to set "tab" stops ala TextMate, multiple
      portion of the snippet and a lot of other interesting features.

      I hope this help.