108865Re: Align \tsp functionality from external program ?

  • Christian Brabandt
    Nov 1, 2009
      Hi meino.cramer!

      On So, 01 Nov 2009, meino.cramer@... wrote:

      > awk is processing its input line by line. Its script applies
      > to one line and with the next line of input the previous one
      > is forgotten -- or I have to program a script which read the
      > input twice:

      A little script, possibly, yes. This shouldn't be that hard.

      Another possibility, I forgot about is column(1). This should be exactly
      what you are looking for.

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      • …the Linux philosophy is 'laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong one.
      'Do it yourself'. That's it.