108859Re: Align \tsp functionality from external program ?

  • Christian Brabandt
    Nov 1 2:13 AM
      Hi meino.cramer!

      On So, 01 Nov 2009, meino.cramer@... wrote:

      > 1.) \tsp aligns columns on word boundaries
      > 2.) submit 'find . -ls' in a small directory and take a look at the
      > output.

      Well may be I am a little bit confused today, but I still don't
      understand. Is your output not aligned? If I see this correctly, then it
      should already be aligned. That's why I told you to give an example of
      what exactly you see and what you want.

      Mit freundlichen Grüßen
      Alle reden vom Zeit totschlagen, dabei schlägt die Zeit uns tot.
      -- Alphonse Allias