108190Re: autocmd & folder

  • Steven Woody
    Oct 3, 2009
      On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Andy Wokula <anwoku@...> wrote:

      > Steven Woody schrieb:
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> I set a autocmd for *.c file, that is
      >>
      >> au BufNewFile,BufRead *.c           call s:cfold()
      >> func! s:cfold()
      >>     set fdls=0
      >>     set fdm=syntax
      >> endfun
      >>
      >> Now, I am editing a foo.c file and folder set correctly and
      >> automatically.  Then I opened some folder in the buffer using 'za' or
      >> something like that.  And, then I switch to another buffer, and go
      >> back.  At this point, I hope what I've already opened folder keeps
      >> open as that when I left,  but it is not, all the folders closed just
      >> like what they are when I firstly open the file.
      >>
      >> Please give me a hint!  Thanks.
      >
      >    :h 'foldlevelstart'
      > it is a global option, not to be set when detecting a filetype.
      >
      > see also
      >    :h ft-c-syntax
      >
      > --
      > Andy

      Sorry, I may not get the point. I check the help, but what should I
      do? currently my folder settings are in ~/vimfiles/filetype.vim,

      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.c call s:cfold()
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.cpp call s:cfold()
      au BufNewFile,BufRead *.h call s:cfold()

      func! s:cfold()
      set fdls=0
      set fdm=syntax
      endfun