108188How to apply the right indentation

  • caruso_g
    Oct 3, 2009
      Hi group,
      I just started to use Vim (actually, MacVim) and I really love it. :)
      I would like to ask you how to re-indent old files I edited in
      TextMate. They use spaces instead of tabs, set to two spaces.
      Now I have some rows rightly indented to the Vim default and some
      stick to two spaces like in TextMate.
      Which is the command to reformat them?
      And, which are the settings to add to my .vimrc file?
      Thanks you all.