106522Re: disable switchbuf option

  • Christian J. Robinson
    Aug 15, 2009
      On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, Sergey Vakulenko wrote:

      > it is possible disable switchbuf option?
      > when i set "set switchbuf=", vim continue jumping to buffer.

      The 'switchbuf' option controls only the behavior of Vim when
      switching between buffers, it does not control whether you can switch
      buffers.

      Can you clarify what you are trying to do?

      Also, this query probably belongs in the vim_use list rather than the
      vim_dev list, so I've added it to the CC list.

      - Christian

      --
      Christian J. Robinson <heptite@...>
      http://www.infynity.spodzone.com/