104759Re: java debugging environment for vim

  • Edward Peschko
    Jun 3, 2009
      Alessandro,

      Well, I was looking more for integration with jdb. it looks like the
      project handles omnicompletion , etc with java, not with integration.

      In addition, it doesn't look like it compiles cleanly on either
      centos linux or solaris..

      Ed