104704Re: How to co-editing?

  • Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado
    Jun 1, 2009
      Saluton Yue :)

      On Tue 2 Jun 2009 02:39, Wu +0200, Yue <v...@...> dixit:
      > Hi, man, really thank you for so patient help and advicing! I'd better
      > find a right tool for my purpose, it's wrong to make vim to be an OS
      > :)

      XDDDDD Yes, after using Vim for a month or so and discovering how
      configurable and adaptable (and powerful...), one tends to use Vim for
      all kind of things and thinks about using Vim for a wide set of duties.
      I think it is usual to have the desire of using the program we love for
      each and every daily task :)