100970Re: Auto-complete in substitution

  • StarWing
    Feb 2, 2009
      maybe you can build a tag file, and define a command that has tag-
      complete feature
      :h :command-completion

      or you can save something into register
      or you can only search(there are search history, you can only press
      <up> to get elder search), and use %s//.../g to substitute.
      or you can save all command into a register, and @..
      let @z="%s/abc/def/g\<CR>"
      and press @z to substitute.

      there are many ideas, you must tell us what do you want to do exactly.