Persian Standard Keyboard Layout keymap for Vim
- We have created the Persian-Iranian keymap file for Vim based on Persian
Standard Keyboard Layout.
As utf-8 is the only encoding for Persian on Linux, we have implemented
this layout only in utf-8.
- AltGr isn't supported, cause of there is no AltGr in US keyboard.
- Shift+Space doesn't work; you should use Shift-B for ZWNJ.
- Copy these two files to /usr/share/vim/vim6x/keymap/
in Vim command mode, or append it to ~/.vimrc
Behnam Esfahbod [ behnam@... ]
Amir Hedayaty [ amir@... ]
- Behnam -
> We have created the Persian-Iranian keymap file for Vim based on PersianThanks. I'll include it. Don't forget to send me a new version when
> Standard Keyboard Layout.
> As utf-8 is the only encoding for Persian on Linux, we have implemented
> this layout only in utf-8.
you make improvements.
hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
162. You go outside and look for a brightness knob to turn down the sun.
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
/// Creator of Vim - Vi IMproved -- http://www.Vim.org \\\
\\\ Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org ///
\\\ Help AIDS victims, buy here: http://ICCF-Holland.org/click1.html ///