Re: FriBidi

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2003
      Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

      > > Thus you can give me permission to include the code with Vim under the
      > > Vim license. That doesn't change what happens with the same code under
      > > the GPL.
      >
      > I am the copyright holder of FriBidi. I think I can give
      > permissions for inclusion of a single version of the code in Vim,
      > but dealing with double licensing is a headache. BTW, better
      > fribidi be used as an external library. Its LGPLed, so no
      > problem at all.

      In that case a configure check would need to be used. Don't know how it
      would work on MS-Windows though. Is there a fribidi.dll available?
      Then it could be loaded dynamically, like we do with other optional
      libraries.

      9. All your daydreaming is preoccupied with getting a faster connection to the
      net: 28.8...ISDN...cable modem...T1...T3.