Appearance at O'Reilly conference

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:33 PM
      I will be attending the O'Reilly Open Source Convention. This is a big
      conference with up to 15 parallel tracks. The convention is taking
      place in Portland, OR, USA on July 7-11. Many of the top guys in the
      world of open source software will be there, including Larry Wall and
      Guido van Rossum.
      http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2003/

      The main reason for me to go there is that I'm doing a presentation on
      the A-A-P project:
      http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/4026

      There will also be a BOF session on A-A-P, just after the one on SCons.
      I good occasion to talk about modern software build tools.
      http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/4348

      I'm sure there will also be plenty of time to talk about Vim. Looking
      forward to meet Vim users and developers there!

      PS:
      For people in the Netherlands: You can also meet me and Guido van Rossum
      at the NLUUG conference "Web Applications":
      http://www.nluug.nl/events/vj03/

      220. Your wife asks for sex and you tell her where to find you on IRC.