Wrong encoding when copying to/from Clipboard in the newest builds

  • Valery Kondakoff
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14 7:25 AM
      Hello, Glenn!

      14 марта 2003 г., you wrote to me:

      GM> On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 04:23:54AM +0300, Valery Kondakoff wrote:
      >> I have found a link to patched GVIM, that you send in one of the
      >> this patch fixes my problem with garbage encodings. At least there are
      >> no clipboard-related encoding problems in this build.

      GM> The only binaries I've put up are fairly old, and don't include the
      GM> recent patch and may not include some other bugfixes.

      Currently I'm experimenting with your build. I have set 'encoding' to
      'utf-8' in my _vimrc, and this fixes the problem with disappearing
      character after copying text from external app to GVIM. And there are
      _no_ problems with text encoding.

      So, it seems, that the last character disappears only when unicode is
      not enabled.

      Valery Kondakoff
      http://www.nbk.orc.ru (Ne Bey Kopytom)
      http://www.nbk.orc.ru/mtb (MTB riding in Moscow)