Re: J for multi_byte

  • Antoine J. Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      It is more complicated than you think.

      Mixing English, Russian and Greek, and possibly also Hebrew and Farsi,
      within a single Unicode file produces a kind of multibyte output where
      joining with an ascii space does make sense.

      IIRC, I have seen something about automatic line breaking anywhere in
      *doublewide* text and that could be related to what you are seeking. I
      believe that it is for a future release though.

      HTH,
      Tony.