encoding in latin1 with OSX

  • Baptiste Calmès
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Hello,

      I am a new vim user, so my question may seem fairly obvious, but I
      cannot figure it out. I am running vim under mac OS 10.2.1, and would
      like to save files using iso-latin-1 encoding. My keyboard is a french
      keyboard. How can I do this. I have tried giving values to encoding,
      termencoding, etc..., but my files seem to be always saved with mac os
      roman coding. I cannot understand how to set-up things properly.

      Thanks for any help.

      Baptiste Calmès