Ancient Greek, Installing Fonts, Win2000

  • mxgl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 11:50 AM
      I would like to be able to edit text files of ancient greek
      encoded in utf-8.

      I found a monospaced font with the full character set for ancient greek,
      I installed it, i am using vim with Win2000, but opening vim, it was not
      available.

      How does vim identify a "regular" font among the fonts installed in the fonts
      directory?

      How should I proceed?