Presentation at SANE conference

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 11:39 AM
      I will be present at the upcoming SANE 2002 conference. I'm actually
      doing a poster session on A-A-P, but they won't stop us from talking
      about Vim :-). A-A-P is somewhat related to Vim anyway.

      I will be there from Wednesday until Friday (May 29-31). You can
      probably find me hanging around the A-A-P poster.

      For more info about the conference look here:

      http://www.sane.nl

      SANE stands for System Administration and NEtworking. It is an
      international conference, all presentations are in English.

      --
      ARTHUR: CHARGE!
      [The mighty ARMY charges. Thundering noise of feet. Clatter of coconuts.