UTF8_STRING

  • Noah Levitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2002
      Hello,

      The UTF8_STRING atom lets me copy and paste between mozilla
      and xterm. Do we intend to support it in vim?

      Noah
    • Maiorana, Jason
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
        Are there any plans to support UTF8_STRING in Vim?
        It is pretty much the only way to copy/paste text
        between newer apps ( mozilla, etc) on X11.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
          Jason Maiorana wrote:

          > Are there any plans to support UTF8_STRING in Vim?
          > It is pretty much the only way to copy/paste text
          > between newer apps ( mozilla, etc) on X11.

          It is in the todo list. It is unlikely that I implement this myself,
          thus it is waiting for someone to make a patch for it.

          154. You fondle your mouse.