Re: changing XIMPreeditState without imactivatekey

  • Yasuhiro Matsumoto
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2002
      hello bram and all.

      I can turn preeditstate for OnTheSpot with this patch.
      I tested on kinput2 version3.1beta4.

      Thanks.

      BTW)
      The sent file was wrapped in the e-mail.
      Sorry.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2002
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

        > I can turn preeditstate for OnTheSpot with this patch.
        > I tested on kinput2 version3.1beta4.

        Thanks.

        I wonder how safe it is to include this. I suppose it should at least
        be tested with other input methods.

        --
        Often you're less important than your furniture. If you think about it, you
        can get fired but your furniture stays behind, gainfully employed at the