Re: 'imi' default value (Re: win2k IME...)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
      On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 05:48:12PM +0900, Muraoka Taro wrote:
      > That default value may be for XIM.
      > It make XIM set focus to vim.
      > This was required by some version of XIM users.
      >
      > I don't like this default value 2.
      > But I can "set iminsert=0" in my vimrc,
      > so I don't care about it.
      > Probably, some documentation is needed.

      The default should be reasonable for the system it's running on. If
      this can be figured out at compile-time, this is easy (set to 0 if
      Windows, 2 if X); if 2 is needed for non-IME2K IM's in Windows, this'll
      need to be figured out at runtime. I can't suggest changing the
      compile-time default since I don't know how this works on other IMEs in
      Windows.