Re: Re: multibyte.html is correct?

  • mattn@mail.goo.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
      Bram@... wrote:
      > Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:
      >
      > > If make html documents, multibyte.html will be broken.
      > > (This may be happen on DBCS environment.)
      > >
      > > The cause is in 1183 line of multibyte.txt.
      > > (or 767 line of makehtml.awk?)
      >
      > I don't see a problem. Why would this depend on the environment? There are
      > no multibyte characters in the file.
      >
      > The line numbers you mention are at the end of the file.

      Sorry It was 992 line in multibyte.txt.

      Thanks

      --
      Yasuhiro Matsumoto
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

        > > > If make html documents, multibyte.html will be broken.
        > > > (This may be happen on DBCS environment.)
        > > >
        > > > The cause is in 1183 line of multibyte.txt.
        > > > (or 767 line of makehtml.awk?)
        > >
        > > I don't see a problem. Why would this depend on the environment? There
        > > are no multibyte characters in the file.
        > >
        > > The line numbers you mention are at the end of the file.
        >
        > Sorry It was 992 line in multibyte.txt.

        There is a � character there, that's probably causing a problem for you.

        Antonio, can we replace that � with á?

        28. You have comandeered your teenager's phone line for the net and even his
        friends know not to call on his line anymore.