multibyte.html is correct?

  • mattn@mail.goo.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2001
      Hello bram and all.

      If make html documents, multibyte.html will be broken.
      (This may be happen on DBCS environment.)

      The cause is in 1183 line of multibyte.txt.
      (or 767 line of makehtml.awk?)

      --
      Yasuhiro Matsumoto
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
        Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

        > If make html documents, multibyte.html will be broken.
        > (This may be happen on DBCS environment.)
        >
        > The cause is in 1183 line of multibyte.txt.
        > (or 767 line of makehtml.awk?)

        I don't see a problem. Why would this depend on the environment? There are
        no multibyte characters in the file.

        The line numbers you mention are at the end of the file.

        19. All of your friends have an @ in their names.

      • mattn@mail.goo.ne.jp
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
          Bram@... wrote:
          > Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:
          >
          > > If make html documents, multibyte.html will be broken.
          > > (This may be happen on DBCS environment.)
          > >
          > > The cause is in 1183 line of multibyte.txt.
          > > (or 767 line of makehtml.awk?)
          >
          > I don't see a problem. Why would this depend on the environment? There are
          > no multibyte characters in the file.
          >
          > The line numbers you mention are at the end of the file.

          Sorry It was 992 line in multibyte.txt.

          Thanks

          --
          Yasuhiro Matsumoto
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2001
            Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

            > > > If make html documents, multibyte.html will be broken.
            > > > (This may be happen on DBCS environment.)
            > > >
            > > > The cause is in 1183 line of multibyte.txt.
            > > > (or 767 line of makehtml.awk?)
            > >
            > > I don't see a problem. Why would this depend on the environment? There
            > > are no multibyte characters in the file.
            > >
            > > The line numbers you mention are at the end of the file.
            >
            > Sorry It was 992 line in multibyte.txt.

            There is a � character there, that's probably causing a problem for you.

            Antonio, can we replace that � with á?

            28. You have comandeered your teenager's phone line for the net and even his
            friends know not to call on his line anymore.