Re: Re: [vim60af,mb] Win32 gui_mch_draw_string make garbage

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
      Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

      > Bram@... wrote:
      > [snip]
      > > I don't understand why this is needed. If HanExtTextOut() is called with
      > > an empty string but non-zero length, there must be something wrong before
      > > this happened. But I don't see how this can happen. And when it does
      > > happen, why isn't there more that goes wrong?
      >
      > Mmm?
      > I was convinced that this patch was included.

      The date of this message was:

      Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:43:20 +0200

      Apparently some very old messages of me are now being sent out... It's like a
      message in a bottle that has been floating over the Ocean for months!

      > When I use vim60af, It happend.
      > But vim60ap does not have this problem.
      >
      > Another solution may make this problem fix.

      I think this problem was fixed quite a long time ago.

      --
      FATHER: Make sure the Prince doesn't leave this room until I come and
      get him.