Re: Can anyone verify that these menus are actually Japanese?

  • David Harrison Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 12:23 PM
      David Harrison Jr. wrote:

      > I am working on the Athena version of Gvim 6.0 now. I have menu fonts
      > working much better now, I think.
      >
      > Since I cannot read Japanese, can anyone else tell me whether these
      > screen shots are valid?
      >
      > The image of a pulldown menu is supposed to the the "File" (or first)
      > pulldown menu.

      I never mentioned that I attached the files, but they seem to not have
      been transmitted.

      Here are the images on the web:

      Here is the main window:
      http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_1.png

      And here is the first pulldown menu:
      http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_2.png

      Do these look good?

      --David Harrison Jr.
    • David Harrison Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 11:34 AM
        David Harrison Jr. wrote:

        > Here are the images on the web:
        >
        > Here is the main window:
        > http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_1.png
        >
        > And here is the first pulldown menu:
        > http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_2.png
        >

        > Do these look good?

        I have just been notified that these two screenshots seem to be good!

        --David Jr.