Can anyone verify that these menus are actually Japanese?

  • David Harrison Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
      I am working on the Athena version of Gvim 6.0 now. I have menu fonts
      working much better now, I think.

      Since I cannot read Japanese, can anyone else tell me whether these
      screen shots are valid?

      The image of a pulldown menu is supposed to the the "File" (or first)
      pulldown menu.

      Thank you for your help,
      David Harrison Jr.
    • David Harrison Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        David Harrison Jr. wrote:

        > I am working on the Athena version of Gvim 6.0 now. I have menu fonts
        > working much better now, I think.
        >
        > Since I cannot read Japanese, can anyone else tell me whether these
        > screen shots are valid?
        >
        > The image of a pulldown menu is supposed to the the "File" (or first)
        > pulldown menu.

        I never mentioned that I attached the files, but they seem to not have
        been transmitted.

        Here are the images on the web:

        Here is the main window:
        http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_1.png

        And here is the first pulldown menu:
        http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_2.png

        Do these look good?

        --David Harrison Jr.
      • David Harrison Jr.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
          David Harrison Jr. wrote:

          > Here are the images on the web:
          >
          > Here is the main window:
          > http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_1.png
          >
          > And here is the first pulldown menu:
          > http://pigseye.kennesaw.edu/~dharriso/images/athena_japanese_2.png
          >

          > Do these look good?

          I have just been notified that these two screenshots seem to be good!

          --David Jr.