Re: Re: [vim60ad,mb] fix regexp

  • vim-multibyte-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      character?

      Hmm, I understood.

      Please look to the 290th line of \"menu.vim\".
      This statement can\'t find filename used multi-byte.

      It is not the problem of only colorscheme.

      For moving the script written in the word of each country,
      We must to be that \\w match the multi-byte.
      Or the other methods must be considered.

      I think it good to make the multi-byte match by \\w.